- Hight Quality Ball Set: Our catch and toss ball set was maded by 100% high quality material, not fragile, softer balls keep the racket from being damaged again.
- Funny Toss and Catch Ball Games: Our catch ball set includes 6 balls and 3 paddles, 1 exquisite storage. It is easy to play, one side throws the ball and the other catch the ball. This game can be played by 2-6 peoples, which is flexible and funny to bring both kids and adults together to play game.
- Perfect Outdoor Sports Racket: Are you still worrying about the lack of company for your kids because of busy work? This Paddle Ball Game Set can help you. You can play the toss and catch game with your kids on your backyard anytime, so please start to enjoy your funny family time now!
- Play Anytime Anywhere: The catch game toys is suitable for backyard, beach, lawn, park, ect. You can play the game with your family, friends, classmates to have much fun. Great for kids’ party, camping trip and other activities.
- Great to Enhance the Child’s Physical Fitness: Are you still worried about your child’s addiction to electronics？This toss ball game can help you. Toss ball game can exercise kids hand-eye coordination and arm muscles, always keep kids active and heathy. Toss game needs at least 2 players, which is a good way to promote interaction among friends and family members.
Package Dimensions: 85x248x680
Material: Hight Quality ABS
The paddle is approx 7.3 inches/ 18.5cm
The ball is approx 2.6 inches/6.5cm
6 x paddles
3 x balls
1 x portable bag
What is the role of toss and catch game?
Perfect for Family Activities
The interaction between parents and kids plays a very important role in kids’ growth. This backyard toss game will greatly promote your family relatinship.
Throwing games improve hand-eye coordination
Developing good hand-eye coordination is an essential part of a kid’s development. It allows a kid to direct and control their limbs, making it possible to interact with objects in the physical world more easily.
Improves gross and fine motor skills
Fine motor skills is the coordination of small muscles, like those in the fingers and hands, with the eyes. Developing fine motor skills gives children the dexterity necessary to perform complex tasks like picking up and arranging small objects.